Please read it carefully to understand the views and practices we follow regarding your Personal Data and related information and how we will treat them.
Reference to "we", "us", "our", "ZoidCoin", or the “Company”, refers to ZCN ZOID LTD. References to “you”, the “client” or user(s), means any person or entity dealing with us in any capacity whatsoever visiting or using our Services or purchasing any products offered in our ZoidCoin Platform.
In such a case, do not use our Website or ZoidCoin Platform. Further, your continued use of our Website or ZoidCoin Platform, is deemed that you accept these terms and conditions and any changes effected there in from time to time.
DP Law. Means Data Protection Laws applicable to the Company, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, its successors or implementing texts as well as equivalent legislation, which applies to the processing of Personal Data or other information by the Company.
Personal Data. Means the information that identifies an individual, such as, name, address, e-mail address, trading information, banking details and related information and as this is specified EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Personal Data does not include anonymized and/or aggregated data that do not identify a specific user of person;
Service(s) or ZoidCoin Services. Means the marketing and all related Services offered or managed by the Company in its Platform and also all related Services, sellers and buyers are able to perform on the ZoidCoin Platform such as the purchase and sale transactions of products or Services offered on the ZoidCoin Platform.
Transaction. Includes the following:
- The agreement between buyers and the sellers to sell / purchase of products or Services on the ZoidCoin Platform;
- The transfer / exchange of ZoidCoins among members/users of the Website;
- The purchase of ancillary products or Services offered on the ZoidCoin Platform; and,
- The benefits / rewards granted by the Company to users of its Platform as per the relevant terms and conditions;
A. The type of Personal Data we collect
We collect the Personal Data you provide directly to us or which we generate when you open a ZoidCoin Account, perform any transactions on the ZoidCoin Platform, or use other ZoidCoin Services or our Website or you purchase any products or Services from any other brand advertising in our Website.
We collect personal identification data and information that is necessary for our Service to function optimally. This may include:
- Contact, identification and profile data , such as your name, home address, telephone number, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, employment details and email address;
- Data related to the activity in our Platform such as, like using our dashboard and later on placing an order, filling out a form, responding to a survey and in connection with other activities, Services, features or resources that we make available on our Website;
- Enquiry data that you submit to us regarding goods and / or Services. The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or Services to you.
- Account information data , such as username, password, account settings and preferences;
- Financial information data, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information;
- Identity verification documents/information , such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving licence;
- Residence verification documents/information , such as utility bill details or similar information;
- Information regarding the way in which you use our Services , such as when you used our Services, products purchased and the specific Services used; and
- Information relating to communications with us , whether through the ZoidCoin Website or via e-mail, over the phone or via any other medium.
We also automatically collect certain computer, device and browsing information when you access the ZoidCoin Website or use ZoidCoin Services or purchase products through our Platform.
This information is aggregated to provide statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not personally identify individuals. This information may include:
- Computer or mobile device information, including IP address, operating system, network system, browser type, settings geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, length of visit, page views and Website navigation paths, timing frequency, and pattern of your service use;
- Website usage information.
Information as to anonymous users
Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. In such a case, we will collect personal identification information from such users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information. This may prevent them though from engaging in certain Website - related activities.
Non-personal identification information that we collect
We collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
It is important to note that the Personal Data we collect on you when you create an Account will be retained for the mandatory retention period set forth by applicable laws and as necessary for us to maintain an exhaustive documentation of our operations as required from us, even if your Account has not been successfully activated (e.g., if Account verification has ever not been completed) or no transaction has been made using it.
B. Why We Collect This Information
We collect and use your Personal Data information for a variety of reasons. We need some information to enter into and perform our obligations – for example your contact and payment details.
Some information processing is required by the various laws in place due to our anti-fraud / anti money laundering screening obligations or in the public interest such as making sure we verify our customers' identities.
Some information is processed because you have given your consent to that, which can be withdrawn at any time in your Account preferences and settings.
Other information we collect and use because we have legitimate business interests to do so, having taken into account your rights, interests and freedoms.
If this Personal Data information is not provided, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
The collected information is in addition necessary in order to pay/reward our users when they are targeted by commercials/advertisements. To properly target a user we need as much information about that user as possible, because in itself, ZoidCoin is a decentralized ad-targeting service. Without this information it cannot function.
In such a way, the targeted user is receiving proper commercials/ads that is paid/rewarded for, improving its customer experience on our Platform.
Our users are indirectly paid/rewarded for providing this user information. The user provides the information, then, the advertiser/company in our Platform that buys ads, delivers ads to the respective user and the user receives payment in ZCN (the ZoidCoin decentralized Token/currency).
Without collecting user information our service makes no sense and ceases to exist, so, collecting this user information is crucial for our service to exist.
Our Website uses 'cookies' to enhance user experience.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. User's web browser places these cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Website, analyze trends and administer our Platform. The information collected from cookies allows us also to determine such things as which parts of our Website are most visited and difficulties our visitors may experience in accessing our Website.
With this knowledge, we can improve the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and information, as well as by resolving access difficulties.
If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it impossible for you to use certain features or our Website or Services, such as logging on to your ZoidCoin Account or making Transactions. Your use of our Website or service with a browser that is configure to accept cookies constitutes an acceptance of our and third-party cookies.
If you want to avoid using cookies altogether, you can disable cookies in your browser. However, disabling cookies might make it impossible for you to use certain features or our Website or Services, such as logging on to your ZoidCoin Account or making Transactions.
D. What we do with your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data Information to:
- Be able to perform our Services as is identified in our Website;
- Create and administer your ZoidCoin Account and generally for accounting, billing, maintenance of legal documentation and claim and dispute management. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you (or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract), and for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- Process your ZoidCoin Transactions. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you and for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject;
- Personalize your ZoidCoin Services experience. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving our Services);
- Analyze ZoidCoin Website usage and improve our Website and Website offerings. Related processing operations are necessary for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving and promoting our Services);
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs. Related processing operations are necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and for purposes of our legitimate interests (that is, improving our Services and offering you the best experience); and
- Contact you about ZoidCoin Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the ZoidCoin Services.
E. What We Do Not Do with Your Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. Only our service has access to your data in order to be able to function optimally.
However, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers, in order to promote the Platform, which benefits you as a user, as you receive payment with Ad rewards with ZoidCoin token based on the success of our Platform.
If you decide to delete your data from our Platform, that data will never be used to calculate new aggregated demographics, it will disappear from our platform fully and completely and also from any existing backups.
F. Disclosing and transferring Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties and legal and regulatory authorities, and transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA, as described below:
Disclosures to Third Parties
There are certain circumstances where we may transfer your Personal Data to employees, contractors and to other parties namely:
- We may also share your information with certain contractors or service providers. They may process your Personal Data for us, for example, if we use a marketing agency. Other recipients/service providers include advertising agencies, IT specialists, database providers, backup and disaster recovery specialists, email providers or outsourced call centers. Our suppliers and service providers will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function;
- We may also share your information with certain other third parties. We will do this either when we receive your consent or because we need them to see your information to provide products or Services to you. These include credit reference agencies, anti-fraud databases, screening agencies and other partners we do business with.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to other third-party organizations in certain scenarios:
- If we're discussing selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- If we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide Services to you;
- If we're required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example the Police;
- If we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.
Your Personal Data may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be Personal Data.
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third parties without your consent, except to provide ZoidCoin Services or as required by law.
ZoidCoin’s third - party service providers are contractually bound to protect and use such information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, except as otherwise required or permitted by law. We ensure that such third parties will be bound by terms complying with DP Law.
Disclosures to Legal Authorities
Your Personal Data may also be processed if it is necessary on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the defence of a legal claim. We will not delete Personal Data if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved. We may share your Personal Data with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by court order, or other mandatory legal procedure of criminal or civil nature;
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
G. Your statutory rights concerning your Personal Data
As per the relevant law you have the following rights:1. Right of access
You have the right of access and modification of your data. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your information and, if we are, you can request access to your Personal Data. This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and certain other information about it to check that we are lawfully processing it. We process a large quantity of information, and can thus request, in accordance with DP Law, that before the information is delivered, you specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates;2. Right of rectifications and erasure
You have the right to request the rectification of your data in case these are inaccurate as well as the right to request the erasure of such Personal Data - the right to be forgotten;3. Right to object to or restrict the processing of Personal Data
You are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
4. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the Personal Data collected from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format as well as the right to request the transmission of those data to another controller or party;5. The right to object to automated decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;6. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority in the particular Member State of your habitual residence, or to the relevant Cyprus authorities as indicated below, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes the provisions of the GDPR and/or applicable legislation;
7. The right to withdraw your consent
Where the processing is based on your consent, you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at dpo@ZoidCoin.net If you withdraw your consent for your Personal Data to be used for the above-mentioned purposes, we will process your request for such withdraw of consent and will thereafter cease to use and/or disclose your Personal Data and proceed with the erasure of your Personal Data within 30 (thirty) calendar days, unless this Personal Data information is necessary for complying with other legal obligations under Europe and national law; and,8. Automated decisions
You may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
Your rights may be discussed with and/or exercised by contacting our appointed data protection officer who is the person responsible to address any issues related to Personal Data at dpo@ZoidCoin.net , telephone number: ……………………...
H. How we protect your Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall be safely and securely retained for a period of time only as we are engaged to provide Services to you. We may retain your data for a longer period if we consider this necessary in order to comply with the applicable laws. We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access or misuse; however, we cannot guarantee or warrant its security, as the transmission of data through the internet is never absolutely secure.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Data, and to protect your Personal Data from loss, theft, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases;
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely; and
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorized ZoidCoin personnel are permitted access to your Personal Data, and these personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. The security measures will be reviewed regularly in light of new and relevant legal and technical developments.
You are responsible for keeping your Account passcode, membership numbers and pin numbers safe and secure. Do not share those with anyone. If there is an unauthorized use or any other breach of security involving your information, you must notify us below as soon as possible.
I. Retention of your Personal Data.
- How long you have been a ZoidCoin member;
- whether there are contractual or legal obligations that exist that require us to retain the data for a certain period of time;
- whether there is any ongoing legal or financial claim that relates to your relationship with us;
- whether any applicable law, statute, or regulation allows for a specific retention period; and
- what the expectation for retention was at the time the data was provided to us.
In accordance with our record keeping obligations, we will retain Account and other Personal Data for at least five years (or as otherwise required by applicable law) after an Account is closed.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
If, for any reason, you believe that ZoidCoin Company violates the rights connected to your Personal Data information, you have the right to complaint to the Cyprus Commissioner of the Personal Data Protection at email@example.com